NIC...

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Wed Sep 13 09:40:05 EDT 2000

It should run if the clibs are similar versions.
If you hack the makefiles and build the binaries statically it will run on
any system regardless of shared libs.
Problem is Debian puts config files in /etc/pine (as god intended)
pine programs from other sources put config files in /usr/etc/pine and other
places hence the lack of binary .debs for pine.

Regards, Kerry.