dsl and the confusedness the howto brings about various protocols

Scott Howell showell at n3byy.yi.org
Tue Sep 12 19:53:25 EDT 2000

Perhaps so, but I wouldn't choose this route. I believe that two nics will
prevent a greater wrisk of break-ins than one. I also believe two nics can
give one a greater flexability in setting up their network.

I can see lots of fun things with 3 nics. I think as little as nics cost,
there's not much of a compelling reason to use only one.

Maybe I am just entirely to anel about security, but then I've got reasons
to be, but no luckily no attacks as best I can tell, but still many
reasons.