dsl and the confusedness the howto brings about various protocols

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Sep 12 15:46:12 EDT 2000

Yes, I expect it's tautological to say that two cards is safer than
one. But, there are also firewalling strategies one can employ with only
one card. In fact, I have the logs to prove it--logs which I was happy to
share with the FBI, by the bye.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina at afb.net