speakup wierdness

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Wed Oct 25 04:06:21 EDT 2000

Define some programs don't redraw properly. funnily enough I have been using
a copy of ms-kermit with vt220 terminal emulation for oh it must be 8 years
now with no problems.
Windows 95/3.11 telnet is not good enough to be driven by Linux; you need
ms-kermit ncsa telnet teraterm or crt
ms-kermit and ncsa-telnet run under dos.

Regards, Kerry.