speakup wierdness

tyler spivey tyler at wapvi.bc.ca
Wed Oct 25 21:27:45 EDT 2000

is their a way i can make ms kermit send all the info to my synth?
via a script? where can i get it? i hate terminals if my linux box locks
up... bang!
i cant read thelast msgs on the sys console.
anyone want to help me make a generic synthasizer driver? that doesn't use
hand shaking? i could use it fine if it would work with the dos type
command to com2 to com3 . i would redir it on dos. o! forgot
abhout my terms capture capability, could try that. is it possible to
disable the apolo spasific commands and set it to send dectalk ones? or use
decext? i'll try a few things and give you the results,
i want to try to get as many synths in as i can. i think, but i am not
sure, that the braille blazer has a double talk lt in it.