files in ftp incoming area.

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Oct 24 11:48:09 EDT 2000

Hi Folks:  As many of you know I have been away for the past three
weeks or so.  I have been doing some catch up stuff and found a couple
of files in the incoming area on the ftp site.  I could not identify
what there were from their names and there was no accompanying read
me.  If people do not leave some sort of text file identifying
uploaded files or send me mail advising me of their presents, I am
just going to remove any found files with out even looking at them.
So there.

  Kirk