breast cancer

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Oct 23 15:09:22 EDT 2000

I know the following is off topic. Kirk has agreed to its posting.

The NFL has aggreed to donate $5 per visitor to a web site tomorrow Oct
24. (They have a maximum donation amount of $50,000.) Anyway all that you
have to do according to their site is visit the page tomorrow. The URL is:
http://www.nfl.com/nflforher

I won't lecture about helping people. Just want you to know that you can
help quite easily. They have some links there about breast cancer in case
you have some interest. And the site is not pushing the NFL heavily.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net