which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

brian Moore brianrm at home.com
Mon Oct 23 23:16:40 EDT 2000

greetings.  well, I am using a linux box as a server since rogers at home
can't run a proper mail server.  btw.  need to change my subscription
address on this list.  anyway, once I installed the o/s, have removed the
keyboard monitor and all and stuck it in a corner.  can do almost anything
via telnet from another linux box or my windows boxes and have never had to
reboot

other than changing the kernel which i am probably not going to do for a
while since it is doing what I want perfectly now other than the proftpd
server I can see no need to reboot.
Brian

e-mail: admin at bmoore.yi.org