which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Mon Oct 23 22:21:31 EDT 2000

Well, I use to do this practice installing programs and just to see if they'd work reboot, but knowing linux a bit better than I did I now don't reboot unless poer goes out or when I need to redo the kernel for some reason.
Ltely on the server at school the machine's been getting bumped and it's power switch has a little short in it, but other than accidentalthings like this it stays up 24/7.

This is probably the case for any unix actually since the kernel has vary good process management and controll.