IT employment (was Re: which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?)

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Oct 21 14:41:32 EDT 2000

I never heard of anyone around here using solaris. I think most of the isps
I've been on before use linux, this one claims to use redhat and NT. I
guess the web and games servers run redhat, and the authentication, mail,
and machines associated in getting people logged on run NT, but I don't
know jaws inside and out enough to switch from wineyes to it. It's hard to
get a reference in the program to a hotkey without looking at the scripts,
and especially if the program has no scripts, and is mostly custom controls.