IT employment (was Re: which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?)

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Sat Oct 21 01:44:41 EDT 2000

Hi:

It's interesting you should say this.  I've been looking at job ads lately
since I was told that I'd be more than capable of a junior unix admin job,
and I've only actually seen one linux job advertised.  Most seem to use
solaris, hp-ux and aix.  So are there really lots of redhat jobs over
there?  If so, it probably indicates a greater take-up of linux there than
here.  If only it were so over here.  Still, I'm told solaris isn't too
difficult to pick up, which is just as well seeing there's so many of those
jobs being advertised.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang10 at scu.edu.au>