which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Fri Oct 20 18:20:30 EDT 2000

Oh, I was definitely thinking not 7.0 of rh yet, it's too new.
Does places like cheapbytes still sell rh 6.2? Once I go through the linux
for dumbies, and whatever else I can get from rfb on it, I'd want to work
for places that use linux, most to my knowledge use rh, so I'd have to get
used to it some time before they ask what types of things I'd know about,
or need to know abou.