down for the count

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Oct 1 04:03:00 EDT 2000

Kirk, when you install Redhat, you're given choices to choose which packages
(individually) you want to install. Don't you dare to dissellect the package
that is dependent on some other package, and you're in trouble. Of course,
if you sellected default install, Redhat will decide for you, but isn't that
the case with all default installations?
Best,
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://nimbus.ocis.temple.edu/~vtsaran/