napster on Linux

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Oct 1 17:06:38 EDT 2000

Well, there is yet one more, called Mynapster. Could be found at
http://mynapster.sourceforge.net
The problem with MyNapster is that it doesn't provide sharing capabilities,
just leeching capabilities. And you know, Napster kicks you out for such a
thing.
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://nimbus.ocis.temple.edu/~vtsaran/