New Zipspeak Distribution--Was RE: Speech-friendly Lynx configuration

Dave Hunt wx1g at connact.com
Thu May 25 15:18:57 EDT 2000

-----Original Message-----	I'm not sure that numbering links and/or firm
fields is especially useful.  Having lynx set to show the cursor as its
default behavior would be handy, although this setting is easy enough to
change locally.  I'd like to see the default editor set up to joe or jpico.
Is it possible to have lynx set up to send email from the address you
specify rather than from <username>@localhost?  I have yet to get lynx to
send mail from the address I specify when using 'sendmail' links.  Can you
include, in the next distribution, support for ssl 2 and ssl3?

In the new distribution of Zipspeak, I'd like to see pine and pico included.
Many of our users are probably familiar with these tools from their use of
'shell accounts'.