Speech-friendly Lynx configuration

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat May 27 11:33:59 EDT 2000

Crawl through it. The lynx.cfg files are self-documenting. This means
that each feature is explained in text above the line that actually
configures Lynx. This is standard operating procedure in many unix
situations. Don't expect unix culture to follow windows' cultural
practices. That ain't gonna happen.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina at afb.net