audio cd players

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sun May 21 07:09:41 EDT 2000

Hi Dave -

My Slackware distribution contains a binary called "workbone" which does
the job nicely. It is not fancy - will not search the web for lyrics or
"shuffle" selections, but it works. The docs say it needs the numeric
keypad for its commands, but lo and behold the normal qwerty numbers work
just fine. Sorry about the "signal 11" I have no idea.

Regards - Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh (I C Q = 67363342)
The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a
thing and to watch someone else doing it wrong, without commenting.
		-- T.H. White