audio cd players

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Sun May 21 11:35:56 EDT 2000

What compiler version is this? Egcs-2.91.66 will give you a sig 11 every
time. It seems to be a compiler bug. What I did was to remove egcs,
install gcc-2.95.2 for the duration of that compilation (libcdaudio and
cdcd both) and then put egcs back. I don't know why it gives a signal 11
and I don't know another way to stop it from doing so. This always
happened to me on slackware, I never tried it on another distribution.