more on attaching audio/mpeg files

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Jun 26 14:29:05 EDT 2000

It sounds like a bug in Pine to me.  If you don't have the latest version
of Pine (4.21 I think) you should get it.  If you have Pine 4.21 and still
have the problem you should report this bug to them.  I'm almost certain
that it is Pine's responsibility to insert the correct information in the
header.

     Jim WB0TFK