more on attaching audio/mpeg files

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Mon Jun 26 14:57:04 EDT 2000

Thanks Jim -

I am using version 4.10 so maybe the first thing to do is get current! I
have read everything I can think of and have not found any better
suggestion. I get the same result when attaching other files whose formats
are described in .mime.types such as audio/x-wav or audio/basic - namely
they are 'recognized' by pine when attached, but the only 'content-type'
statement that ever gets inserted into the headers is
'application/octet-stream'.

Well, off I go... Thanks.

Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
Parallel lines never meet, unless you bend one or both of them.