software synthesis support

Roman Vanicek vanicek at brailcom.cz
Tue Jun 13 08:29:09 EDT 2000

Hello Kirk,

this is good news. Could you give me some details on the software
synthesis support architecture you plan to add to speakup?

Is it possible to get the DoubleTalk command set description somewhere?
As I have stated earlier we have some software synthesis working and we
would like speakup to be able to use it in the future. I know rsynth a
bit (I have played with it some time ago) but it's english "only" :-).

The last question: have you considered to attend the LSM in Bordeaux
(lsm.abul.org)?

Roman