small successes

Debian UserKerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Fri Dec 22 07:50:32 EST 2000

Because you should patch in the patch; do a make mrproper, copy the .config file in
and _then_ do make oldconfig. Failing to do this might leave old dependancy info around
and will retain previously generated include files and the like;
I know the aic7xxx driver generates sequencer code with
perl.

Regards, Kerry