more on cvs errors on 2.2.18

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Dec 12 18:08:31 EST 2000

Hi Chuck:  I would try getting a new checkout script from the speakup
ftp area.  You said you were using the checkout script from the
eight.  I changed that file about four times on Friday, so there is a
distinct possibility that you got it during my changes.

To be on the safe side get the new checkout script and then blow that
2.2.18 tree away and start fresh.  I know that at least four other
people have checked out since this afternoon with no errors.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061