more on cvs errors on 2.2.18

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Tue Dec 12 19:05:03 EST 2000

I did it and it worked. At least the final "copying" commands looked
familiar with no errors indicated. Now to get to work!
Many thanks, Kirk.
Rule #238 - if it doesn't work, do it again!
Chuck

On 12 Dec 2000, Kirk Reiser wrote:

> Hi Chuck:  I would try getting a new checkout script from the speakup
> ftp area.  You said you were using the checkout script from the
> eight.  I changed that file about four times on Friday, so there is a
> distinct possibility that you got it during my changes.
>
> To be on the safe side get the new checkout script and then blow that
> 2.2.18 tree away and start fresh.  I know that at least four other
> people have checked out since this afternoon with no errors.
>
>   Kirk

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The reverse side also has a reverse side.
		-- Japanese proverb