A. R. M.
ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Wed Apr 17 08:33:26 EDT 2002
Phrases of Wisdom:
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
3. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
4. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
5. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
6. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
7. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
8. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
9. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist
10. Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease
to be amused.
More information about the Ohno