Tiny souls

A. R. M. ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Tue Mar 20 14:09:06 EST 2001

Dear GOD,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you
just keep the ones you have?
--Amy

Dear GOD,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own
rooms. It works with my brother.
--Larry

Dear GOD,
If you watch me in Church Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes.
--Mickey

Dear GOD,
I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world.
There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
--Nan

Dear GOD,
In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
--Jane

Dear GOD,
I read the Bible. What does "begat" mean? Nobody will tell me.
Love Alison

Dear GOD,
Are You really invisible or is it just a trick?
--Lucy

Dear GOD,
Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the
house?
--Anita

Dear GOD,
Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
--Norma

Dear GOD,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
--Jan

Dear GOD,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in Church. Is that okay?
--Neal

Dear GOD,
What does it mean, You are a jealous GOD? I thought You had everything.
-- Jane

Dear GOD, Did You really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? because
if You did, then I'm going to fix my brother.
--Darla

Dear GOD,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
--Joyce

Dear GOD,
It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things
about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt
him anyway.
Your friend,
(But I am not going to tell You who I am.)

Dear GOD,
Why is Sunday school on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day of
rest.
--Tom L.

Dear GOD,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it
up.

Dear GOD,
If we come back as something--Please don't let me be Jennifer Horton,
because I hate her.
--Denise.

Dear GOD,
If You give me a genie like Aladdin, I will give You anything You want,
except my money or my chess set.
--Raphael

Dear GOD,
My brother is a rat! You should give him a tail. Ha ha!
--Danny

Dear GOD,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all
over.
--Tom

Dear GOD,
You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways.
--Dean

Dear GOD,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
--Ruth M.

Dear GOD,
I think about You sometimes even when I'm not praying.
--Elliott

Dear GOD,
Of all the people who work for You I like Noah and David the best.
--Rob

Dear GOD,
My brother told me about being born but it doesn't sound right. He's just
kidding, isn't he?
--Marsha

Dear GOD,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible.
-- Love Chris

Dear GOD, We read Thomas Edison made light! But in Sunday school they said
You did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
--Sincerely, Donna

Dear GOD,
The bad people laughed at Noah-, "You made an ark on dry land you fool." But
he was smart, he stuck with You. That's what I would do.
--Eddie

Dear GOD,
I do not think anybody could be a better GOD. Well I just want You to know
but I am not just saying that because You are GOD already.
--Charles.

Dear GOD,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on
Tuesday. That was cool.
--Eugene