[isabel21 at swbell.net: Moan Now?]

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu Mar 8 11:53:15 EST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Isabel Castro <isabel21 at swbell.net> -----

Morris comes home to find his wife, Sadie, crying. "I
found out from Mrs. Goldberg that you've been having an
affair with that chippie secretary in your office. Why
would you do that to me? Haven't I always been the good
wife? I've cooked for you, raised your children, and
I've always been by your side for thirty- five years.
What haven't I done to make you happy?"
Embarrassed, Morris confesses, "It's true, Sadie, you've
been the best wife a man could hope for. You make me
happy in all ways but one. You don't moan when we have
sex!"
"If I moaned when we had sex, you'd stop running around?!
All right, come to the bedroom so I can show you that I,
too, can moan during sex!"
So they retire to the bedroom, get undressed, and climb
beneath the sheets. As they begin to kiss, Sadie asks,
"Now, Morris, should I moan now?"
"No, not yet."
Morris begins fondling Sadie. "What about now? Should I
moan now?"
"No, I'll tell you when"
He climbs on top of Sophie and begins to have intercourse.
"Is it time for me to moan, Morris?"
"Wait, I'll tell you when."
Moments later, in the heat of passion, seconds before
reaching climax, Morris yells "Now, Sadie, moan! MOAN!"
"OY! You wouldn't believe what a day I had!, First the
bus was overcrowded, then there was a long queue at the
post office, then .... ... ....... ...."