Church Bulletin Mistakes

A. R. M. ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Fri Jul 13 08:12:05 EDT 2001

The service will close with "Little Drops of Water", one of the ladies will
start quietly, and the rest will follow.

Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving
milk please come early.

Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new
carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come and do
so.

The rose decoration on the altar is to announce the birth of David Allan
Belzer, the sin of the Rev. and Mrs. John Belzer.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be: "What is Hell".
Come early and listen to our choir practice.

During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a
good sermon when Rev. Jones supplied our pulpit.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

Thursday at 5:00 P.M. there will be a meeting of the little Mothers Club.
All ladies wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the pastor at his
study.

For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery
downstairs.

The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They can be
seen every Friday at 4:00 P.M.

Mrs. Beverly Smith will sing: "Oh, take me to my little bed" accompanied by
the pastor.

The pastor, to the members of Women's ministries: "I thank you for your
thighs and offerings."