Browsh

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 8 00:43:58 EST 2019

Piping the Browsh demo through strings creates a screen full of things like
"25L" etc. my wife says it's scrolling on the diagonal <<WEIRD>

Found the author's email and have written him with hopefully not too long an
explanation of what we'd like to have similar to browsh.
Perhaps there is a non-obvious trick with installation that will help.

I didn't cc: the list with my epissel to the author, it's stating the
obvious to us.
Hopefully I made some sense, strange things do happen <GRIN>

Will let you know of response.

Tom Fowle