Wireless card suggestions

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Oct 9 01:47:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks very much for your suggestion.  I'll send it to him.  I
personally like Intel NICs but I don't know anything about wireless.
Regarding list policy, since he made it very clear to me that he doesn't
want X, he would most likely use Speakup.  I don't think he has a
Braille display.  Therefore, I want to find the best distro for a new
user that includes speech out of the box without X, so I think it's on
topic for the Speakup list.