speakup 3.0.4 is out

Chris Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Sun May 31 20:40:56 EDT 2009

Adam Myrow wrote:
> I found a nasty bug right off with speakupconf.  It still doesn't work
> quite right, at least with the Dectalk USB in RS232 mode.  All you have to
> do to see it in action is do "speakupconf save" followed by "speakupconf

Hi Adam,
I don't have a DecTalk USB, so I can't reproduce your bug.  I want to know
what your caps_start and caps_stop parameters look like, before and
after speakupconf load.
Please copy /sys/module/speakup/parameters/caps_start and
/sys/module/speakup/parameters/caps_stop to temporary files, before and after
speakupconf load.
Send them on list or off, so I can have a look.

Regards,
-- Chris