FW: [orca-list] Instalation question.

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun May 31 14:48:45 EDT 2009

Yes, switching between speakup and orca should be seamless. If you're
running in a text console, you'll hear speakup. If you're running in
gnome, be it a gnome application, or a command prompt under
gnome-terminal you'll hear orca. As for which synth is used, that
depends on which synth you've configured whichever screen reader to
use. If orca is configured for espeak, it will use that.

Greg