USB Audio Device Suggestions?

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon May 4 14:54:09 EDT 2009

How much do you want to spend, and how good do you want the quality to
be? I picked up a USB audio adapter for about $3 shipped from some
unknown chinese manufacturer on ebay a few months ago, and it uses the
generic usb audio drivers for both windows and linux.  Quality is pretty
crappy but it does what I need (gives me basic audio on computers
without audio drivers for their primary soundcard installed).
YMMV...

--
We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications.  Having the source code
means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department.