nfl now works with orca and iceweasel

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Aug 29 03:46:00 EDT 2008

I just tried nfl field pass again--just because I HATE giving up. This
time when I tabbed to a combo box, I could just arrow down without hitting
enter. I chose the windows media link though I had tried both this and
real media several times before. As soon as I tabbed away, the login screen
loaded and when I had entered my information, the game played. Just to be
sure I wasn't dreaming and it wasn't a fluke, I tried with another game
and that worked too. will try it with a live game tomorrow night!!!

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."