Ot: using kernel-based virtual machine to run Windows XP

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Aug 13 11:18:06 EDT 2008

I'd be really interested to hear how you went about setting up KVM. If
you have a moment to write up some notes on this, I'm sure I wouldn't be
the only one paying close attention. Thanks in advance.

To my mind there are two divisions to this task; 1.) setting up the
environment and 2.) preparing and launching the guest OS installation.
Any light you can shed on this would be most appreciated.

Janina