Debian Questions

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:50:29 EDT 2008

Right, that says if you delete all the links it will replace them. So it
probably doesn't replace them if you just delete one. I'm pretty sure that's
the behaviour I have observed. Now that you've clude me in, I wwouldn't
count on it always working that way. So my suggestion to remove the links
was wrong.