Espeak Problems

Zachary Kline Z_kline at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:05:37 EST 2007

Hi,
I did not do this, actually.  When I did, the thing works now.
What I'm wondering is how to change punctuation settings?  I'm not getting
any punctuation at all spoken, and I want to get at least some.  (Changing
defaultpunclevel in speechd.conf didn't seem to do the trick, unless I need
to reboot the machine first?)
Thanks,
Zack.