ESpeak problem

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Feb 13 12:57:43 EST 2007

I've never had any problems with Speech-dispatcher, Speechd-up or espeak
on my faster desktop machine but on my slower 200 MMX laptop with a
wapping 32 meg of memory, I have lost speech a few times recently and
when I rerun my script that starts up these moeules and all, I get it
right back.  Actually, I haven' had that problem for a while now since I
upgraded to 0.6 of speech-dispatcher and latest version os speechd-up.
I'm using version 18 of espeak at the moment.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 10:54:45AM -0500, Lorenzo Taylor wrote:

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://holmesgrown.ld.net/