Very OT: nfbtrans and line breaks

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at myfreedombox.com
Thu Feb 8 08:56:41 EST 2007

Sorry for the way Ot post but I didn't know where else to post it and
I'm hoping somebody here may have the answer.

I find that when converting text files written on my computer to
braille files, line breaks are ignored. If I leave a blank line between
lines of text, which isn't terribly practical anyway, line breaks are
honored but are apparently interpreted as the signal for a new
paragraph as each line ends up being indented two spaces. Is there a
way to have the new lines in the text file converted properly in the
braille file?

This is very offtopic, so if somebody wants to reply offlist, that's fine.

Thanks.

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info