slightly o-t, looking for os help

Doug Sutherland doug at proficio.ca
Wed Feb 7 10:58:42 EST 2007

The PC power supply should have many of the larger power
cables for 3.5 inch drives, but also at least one, usually two
of the smaller cables for floppy drive power. If your power
supply doesn't have them, you can get an adapter cable
that converts from the larger size to the smaller. These are
available at most computer stores and large electronics
stores, and there are many online sources for them.

  -- Doug