slightly o-t, looking for os help

Littlefield, tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:27:15 EST 2007

lol, yes, I like the stability of linux.
I'm sorry for all the questions, but when I try to mount my floppy, it
doesn't work, says it can't open, and a few other errors.
now, I'm off to find cmos immages for bochs. whee :)
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Unlimited horizons head coder.
check out our website: