Adding List Identifier To Subject Lines of List Posts

Adam MacLeod adam at adamm.ca
Thu Feb 1 21:45:41 EST 2007

The whole reason why I brought this idea up was not to filter based on traffic, but to filter based on a constant characteristic of the mail headers, so that I could have the mail client automatically deliver the messages from the list to a designated folder so that I may sort my mail.
Thanks to a few helpful hints from some generous respondants, I am on my way to setting up a filter that can do just that without annoying anyone as some put it.

Regards:
Adam MacLeod