Asus EEE PC

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Tue Dec 18 19:16:48 EST 2007

I have one.
I had trouble with getting the correct URL for the sources.list file in
Xandros.
So I wiped the drive, and installed Ubuntu.
Orca sort of worked, but it was not too cooperative, maybe I just need to
get used to it.
Right now, I am running XP Media Center Edition on it.
If the crack I ran to clear the 60 day registration request from MS sticks,
I may keep XP on it.
If it eventually doesn't work, I will either go with an updated sources.list
file on Xandros, or try Ubuntu again.
I really, really like that little computer.
It has the power of a desktop in a package smaller than a BrailleNote.
BTW, buy.com has them for 350 dollars.
Glenn