grml keyboard help please...

tony seth lp800 at samobile.net
Fri Dec 7 12:42:02 EST 2007

That's what I thought, that's why I downloaded the gnome desktop, which
I believe Metacity is part of, and still no dice, but I'll check the
logs, as John suggested.  Must reinstall that hd into the laptop again
though, just moved recently and have to find it.  Thanks much all, and
keep them suggestions comin' 'cause I'm filing them all away to try.
Ubuntu's fun to play with, but grml seems to be more robust in
compiling and stuff and I only need X for things like AudioQuake and Sound RTS.
Cheereo!