grml laptop install success!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 19 15:08:36 EDT 2007

I got grml installed on the Dell Latitude C-800 laptop.  I wasn't sure
about the laptop's keyboard so plugged a standard keyboard into the ps/2
port and used that.  Also got the laptop hooked up to ethernet.
Interestingly aptitude update found some archives in /etc/sources.list
that errored out as if they were no longer in existence.  Could have been
down temporarily possibly though.  I'll check that later.  Probably by
tomorrow I'll subscribe to the grml-users list.