Speakup on a Dell Enspiron 2600

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Aug 18 07:31:19 EDT 2007

Hi.

I just noticed I wasn't clear on one point.  I doubt you can get software speech working
on the live CD.  You will have no trouble getting software speech working after you install.
Since the install is gtk based, speakup won't help you do the initial install, but the installer works with Orca.

          Kenny