running speakup and software synth

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:34:24 EDT 2007

debootstrap is on a software cd, well, a cd with a software synth.
It's mainly a run-from-cd type thing, (sorry, I'm under two pain pills, and
more meds), so I'm half out of it, and my terminology won't work.
I believe that it's a speakup kernel.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com
email: compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127