debian installation

Ned ngranic at cox.net
Sun Feb 12 02:51:25 EST 2006

thanks a million! this is what i was looking for...
i've got the hd, and cannot wait until Monday to pick up the barroed synth,
and then the music shall start!
now tell me is it gonna make any difference when i install the debian as a
dns server rather than a desctop system?
one more question: which drive will be the root?
oh, i'm looking forward to finishing the installation ...

many thanks once more!
ned