Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:26:48 EST 2006

If keysoft or who ever the hell owns the thing doesn't give you the info
doesn't give you the info, I say reverse the thing!
lol.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]