Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:23:55 EST 2006

there are a lot of processors that are built into linux rite now that I am
sure weren't supported a long time ago. If you say "No, we can't do it",
then we can't. Same thing with every day life. If someone puts you on a
computer for your first time, and you say "no, I can't do it," then you
can't, personally, who ever thought of the idea of taking the text to speech
was a freaken genious! And, he didn't let himself get held back, he didn't
say I can't use a computer, just because someone hasn't done it for me. He
got off his butt and did it!

Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]